Become an IAH International Member
- You can network with other hydrogeologists and groundwater-related specialists from around the world – and be part of the IAH “family”.
- You will receive an annual paper or online subscription to Hydrogeology Journal, one of the major cited international journals dealing with groundwater issues.
- You benefit from a range of IAH member discounts and offers, including:
- substantial discount on publishing fees for “open choice” submissions to our Hydrogeology Journal;
- 30% discount on IAH books via Taylor and Francis;
- 20% discount on all Springer-Verlag English-language books;
- 40% discount on Springer-Verlag journal “Sustainable Water Resources Management”;
- Discounted registration fees at IAH congresses and meetings;
- Other members’ offers, competitions and initiatives.
- You can participatein our wide range of special interest groups, known as Commissions and Networks (including an Early Career Hydrogeologists’ Network).
- You can help and learn, as IAH strengthens its efforts in educational and professional development.
- Many countries have aNational Chapter, providing professional contacts, news and events closer to home.
- You can join our mentoring schemeto gain valuable experience and knowledge – either as a giver or receiver of advice.
- It is the only globalorganisation which cares passionately about the proper use, protection and knowledge of groundwater.
- You will be supporting usin our mission and goals – and will help make our plans a reality.
- Finally, the more members we have, the more powerful and effective our voice internationallyand the wider we can reach in all aspects of our work
- You will have access to resources, current status updates, etc. relevant to this country
- You will receive updates on trends applicable to this country
- You will be a member of the local community as well as the international network
- Membership runs per calendar year (1 January – 31 December). Individuals joining during the year are sent any back-copies of publications they have missed.
- Fees are paid as a single annual subscription; there is no joining fee.
- The fee you pay is based upon your country of residence/operation (not nationality), in accordance with World Bank economic data.
|South Africa Membership Fees||Transitional|
|Student On-line Member||€14.00|
- A standard member, receiving printed copies of the Hydrogeology Journal and other IAH material throughout the year. Should you wish you can also opt to receive online alerts and messages, tailored to suit your requirements.
- An online member, receiving a ten euro discount. Online members do not receive printed mailings from IAH, instead accessing all their membership benefits including the Hydrogeology Journal and other IAH material online.
- A student – either standard or online – receiving a generous discount.
- A retired member, at a reduced rate. This option allows colleagues to continue to support IAH after they have retired from the profession, maintain contact with the “IAH family”, receiving IAH news and reports etc. Retired members do not receive the Journal by mail or have on-line access to the full papers.
- A life member, paying a lump sum (20 x the annual fee).
- A corporate/organisation membership. Companies can support our work, nominate 3 employees for a free personal membership, nominate additional employees at a 25% discount and receive a range of additional benefits.
If you wish to read regarding the different memberships please visit www.iah.org